Constructed at the zenith of the British Empire, Admiralty Arch is now being restored and transformed for the 21st Century.
A large area of Admiralty Arch will become the capital’s only Waldorf Astoria Hotel, with the associated level of impeccable service and amenities accessible to guests.
There will also be private Residences at Admiralty Arch which have something it is impossible to emulate – the prospect of living in a one of a kind architectural masterpiece, reborn as London’s ultimate address.
- Won the public auction against 28 other bidders
- Assembled a leading team of industry experts including Michael Blair (Blair Associates Architecture), Ron Slade (WSP Engineering), David Mlinaric (Interior Design), Archer Humphryes Architects (Architects and Interior Design), Ramon Pajares (Hotel Advisor), Colin Wagman (Chairman)
- Successfully gained planning permission in 2015 as a mixed use scheme comprising of a Hotel, Residences and Private Members’ Club
- Extended the lease from 125 years to 250 years
- Further increase of planning in 2017 and 2020: Obtained planning permission for an increase in floor space of up to 20% thereby maximizing sources of income and the overall value of the building
- Created significant new basement area to accommodate a ballroom, swimming pool & spa increasing investment value